2013年7月11日星期四

Louis Vuitton Yayoi Kusama Monogram Town Speedy

The Yayoi Kusama collaboration with Louis Vuitton is said to be the brands biggest collaboration to date, split into two releases the second and final wave of items is fast approaching. I have to admit that I find the second release on a range of monogram products prettier than the first which was based more on the vernis line, in fact I'm having a difficult time even choosing which item I'd like for myself from the collection of bags.

The second collection of bags includes a speedy, neverful, papilon and keepall with slightly differing patterns between the various bags but for the purpose of todays post we're going to look at the speedy and it's various colour options, maybe you could even help me narrow down my options.



The selected speedy size for this is the Speedy 30, probably the most versatile and perfect of all the speedy sizes. There are five colour options for the Monogram Town Speedy so that's where the really difficult part starts...what colour?


London Selfridges has it's very own Yayoi Kusama pop up store were you can see and even purchase these bags for the next six weeks, for the rest of the UK you'll need to wait a little longer as the bags release in remaining Vuitton stores in October so while I'm waiting help me decide by telling me what's your favourite colour speedy?

没有评论:

发表评论