2013年4月19日星期五

Which bag do you mostly see on the street?






Have you ever kept your eyes on what types of bag that people carry around you when you are hanging outside? I have such a weird habit when seeing people carrying whichever luxury brand. I will subconsciously discuss or try to tell if it’s real or replica. However, you know it’s hard to distinguish whether they are real or not at a glance only! Anyhow, it doesn’t matter if it’s authentic or fake, they all are very nice and adorable, which keeps all your eyes on them.

Having tried my best to recall what I saw on the street, the frequently-appeared brands I found are Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach and Burberry, among which Louis Vuitton is undoubtedly accounted for most of the part. I think classic is always the type that popularly welcomed. Handbags like Neverfull, Speedy, Galliera, Tivoli and Alma are classic but they don’t fail to exude an irreplaceable elegance and touch, which is surely the key to win the applause!

没有评论:

发表评论